YOU COULD WIN YOUR
SHARE OF R50,000 IN CASH
AND STAND A CHANCE TO
FEATURE IN OUR NEXT
SHARE OF R50,000 IN CASH
AND STAND A CHANCE TO
FEATURE IN OUR NEXT
SHARE YOUR STORY
Every step has a story and Lemaitre wants to hear yours! Do you work on a farm that grows fresh produce? Or in construction building infrastructure like schools, roads and buildings? Perhaps you manufacture products that contribute to growing our economy, or are mining minerals to export across the world? Lemaitre celebrates you - everyday heroes and the work you do to develop our beautiful country. Put your best foot forward today and let’s share the stories that help build a greater, safer South Africa,
one step at a time.
one step at a time.
You could win your share of R50 000 in cash and stand a chance to feature in our next Lemaitre campaign.
To enter Dial *120*447# and follow the prompts. Good Luck! Please note that a Lemaitre representative will contact you through WhatsApp to find out more about your story.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. The terms and conditions set out below apply to all participants submitting entries for the Lemaitre Every Step Has a Story Campaign, (“the Promotion”) conducted by BBF Safety Group (PTY) Ltd (Reg. No. 2014/095914/07), 40A Gillitts Rd, Pinetown, Durban, 3610, Tel: 0870 577 770 ("the Promoter").
- Participation in the Promotion constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions. All information relating to this Promotion, announced on radio and published on any promotional material will form part of the terms and conditions of entry.
- The promotion will run from the 28 March 2019 until the 31 May 2019. No entries received after midnight on 31 May 2019 will be accepted. The duration of the Promotion may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of the Promoter.
- To enter the competition:
- Enter via USSD by dialling *120*447# and following the prompts. Calls charged at 20 cents per 20 seconds.
- The Promoter reserves the right to accept entries via other channels in conjunction with media activities being run during the campaign. These channels will carry their own terms and conditions and be promoted as such.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any non-delivery of entries.
- Multiple entries are permissible but content of such entries should be unique.
- A person may not win more than one prize in the Promotion, nor shall any member of such person’s family (including, but not limited to spouses, children, parents, aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, in-laws, etc.), friends or acquaintances residing at the same address, on the same property (including communes). The Promoter reserve the right to withhold prizes from any such person, and to reclaim any such prize if a breach of this rule is subsequently discovered.
- Any dispute with number ownership (such as more than one individual claiming to be the owner of the same number – verbally or otherwise) will result in immediate disqualification of both the number and the individuals and no negotiations will be entered into.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any errors, non-deliveries or crossed lines caused by cellular phone service providers or networks and cannot be held liable for any resulting errors or prize misallocations.
- You may only enter the Promotion as an individual; any entries that, in the Promoter’s absolute discretion, have been made via participation in a syndicate will be disqualified.
- Any entries made, in the Promoter’s discretion, via any form of machine assisted intervention enabling multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Proof of eligibility, in the form of a valid South African identity book or resident/work permit, and any other requested documentation required to enter the Promotion, must be provided to the Promoter upon request. The Promoter reserve the right to disqualify anyone entering the Promotion that is not able to provide the requested documentation to the Promoter within 48 hours of the first request for documentation.
- You must enter the Promotion using your legal name, as stated on your South African Identity Document or resident/work permit. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify anyone entering a competition using a false name. By entering the Promotion, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
- Entry prerequisite is that you are required to wear safety footwear as a part of your daily work.
- Prizes include:
- 1 (one) of 50 (fifty) airtime wins to the value of R200.00 each. Winners will be drawn bimonthly on the following dates 19 April 2019, 2 May 2019, 17 May 2019, 31 May 2019.
- 1 (one) of 4 (four) R10 000 cash prizes. All 4 winners will be selected upon the competition closing date, at the promoter’s discretion.
- The airtime winners will be allocated via audited random draw. The cash prize winners will be selected by a subjective judging panel at the promoter’s discretion.
- The Promoters’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The following prize terms apply:
- The airtime winners will each receive an airtime voucher on their phone which they may redeem. The Promoter will not be responsible for any lost or misused airtime vouchers or airtime once the winner has received their airtime voucher pin. Airtime vouchers may only be used on Top-Up or prepaid cellular phone accounts. Any customer on any other cellular phone contract will not be able to load the airtime onto the cellular phone used to enter the promotion but can load the airtime onto any other Top-Up or prepaid cellular phone account.
- In order to pay the cash prize to the winner the winner will be requested to confirm their bank details, so the funds may be transferred to the winner. The winner is to provide any required documentation or information for the transfer to be processed within 7 days of the Promoter’s request or they will forfeit the prize. Only South African bank account details will be accepted.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any undelivered payments due to any incorrect details being provided by the winner with regards to their bank account. The Promoter will not be responsible for any lost or stolen cash prizes once the money has been transferred to the winner.
- Prizes are not transferrable or exchangeable and if not taken up for any reason, may be forfeited or be the subject of a separate draw or be allocated at the Promoter’s discretion to another winner.
- Cash transfers may take up to 6 weeks to process.
- The Promotion is only open for entry by participants who are at least 18 years old, a South African citizen with a South African Identity Document or South African resident/work permit and are residing in the Republic of South Africa during the period of the Promotion, up to and including the draw and prize redemption dates. If the participant is not in possession of a valid South African identity document or resident/work permit, the entry will be deemed as invalid.
- No director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant to the Promoter or their subsidiaries, holding companies, divisions and/or associated companies or of the advertising or promotion agencies or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter or a supplier of goods and/or services in connection with the Promotion, or their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members, may participate in the Promotion.
- All Participants and Winners indemnify the Promoter, its associated companies (directors, officers and employees) and agents, against any / all claims for any accident, injury, harm, death, damages, costs and/or loss, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever connected to or arising from their participation in any way in this Promotion and the redemption of any prizes.
- Participants of this Promotion are voluntarily providing their personal information to the Promoter and the third-party service providers running the Promotion in conjunction with the Promoter. By entering this Promotion, participants authorise the Promoter and their Agencies to collect, store and use (not share) personal information of participants for communication or statistical purposes. Participants are entitled to decline any marketing communication.
- By entering this Promotion, the participant consents that the Promoter may use names and images taken of the winners/participants for publicity purposes, without any further remuneration being payable to the winner. All promotional material will become the sole property of the Promoter. However, the participant/winner has the right to decline participating in any promotional activity or to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter at 40A Gillitts Rd, Pinetown, Durban, 3610,, Attention: Marketing Department. The written notification is to reach the Promoter by no later than 31 July 2019.
- The Promoter to the extent allowed by Law, reserves the right to terminate this Promotion immediately and without notice; accept no responsibility for any tax commitments arising from the acceptance of a Prize/s and independent financial advice should be sought for such purpose; not be held responsible for any unforeseen costs with regard to the acceptance of a Prize/s besides that which is stipulated in the Promotion; to the extent allowed in Law, not guarantee, warrant or make any representations whatsoever regarding the Prize/s.
- If the Promoter is required by any legislation, to alter any aspect of the Promotion or to terminate the Promotion as a result of changes in legislation, the Promoter will have the right to terminate this Promotion with immediate effect and without notice of such termination. In such event all participants hereby waive any rights which they may have against the Promoter and acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the Promoter, its agents, contractors and/or sponsors.
- The Promoter reserves the right to carry out reasonable due diligence to confirm eligibility and help ensure that the use of any such person in advertising or publicity for the Promotion will not bring the Promoter or any of the Promoter’s brands into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on the Promotion as determined by the Promoter in their sole discretion.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a prize to any participant/winner in the event that that they reasonably believe, in their sole discretion, that the winner is not eligible to win, fails to accept the prize, has acted in a manner that is not in the spirit of the Promotion, their conduct can be reasonably interpreted as scamming or circumventing the rules of the Promotion, if there is any suspicion of any irregularities or fraudulent activities, if it would be unlawful to award the prize or if the winner fails to accept the prize after 2 (two) attempts for any reason whatsoever, or the winner fails to provide the Promoter with the required information to hand over the prize. In any of these circumstances the winner will forfeit the prize, the Promoter’s decision shall be final, and no correspondence will be entered into. In addition, any entrants/participants/winners suspected of fraud will be disqualified from any future Promotions run by the Promoter or their associated agents.
- The Promoter will at its own discretion, be able to amend the terms and conditions or cancel the Promotion at any time during the duration of the Promotion.
- Neither the Promoter nor its agents or distributors will have any liability whatsoever, to any of the participants in relation to their participation in this Promotion.
- The onus rests on the participants to check the following sites for updates to the Terms and Conditions: www.lemaitre.co.za
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any winner without informing the winner in case such winner fails to comply with the Promotion’s terms and conditions.
- All terms and conditions are subject to the laws of Republic of South Africa and should a doubt or dispute occur, it will be taken before the courts of Republic of South Africa. This Promotion is not applicable in conjunction with any other offers/ promotions offered by the Promoter.